Our entire Trading Card Game inventory is available for browsing and purchasing through our TCGPlayerPro page available here: https://commongroundgames.tcgplayerpro.com
Please be aware this will take you to a new site, separate from this one. All of our individual cards are sold through that site. Any sealed product is found on this site.
Common Ground Games takes cards for both store credit and cash. Please note:
- Trade-Ins are generally accepted from 3pm to 9:30pm, Tuesday through Saturday and noon to 5:30pm on Sundays. It is always a good idea to call ahead and make sure a buyer will be available that day.
- We do not look at large quantities of bulk cards (cards worth under $2.00)
- Cards should be in sleeve-playable condition
- Cards must be one week past their release date
- We reserve the right to refuse any cards for any reason
- Card values are calculated based on the TCGPlayer.com market price. Typically, we do 65% of this for Store Credit and 45% for cash.
- A valid government ID is required for trade-ins.
- Any trade for cash over $100 will be in the form of a check.
- Currently we are only looking at about 100 cards at a time without prior consent
- Sellers must be over the age of 13 to sell without a parent or guardian present.
- Rare and mythic rarity cards, alternate art printings, promotional cards, and format staples.
- We do not take non-English cards unless they are alternate art printings only available in that language (eg: Strixhaven: Mystical Archive Japanese alternate art cards)
- We do not take the Power Nine, graded, playtest, art, or most gold bordered cards.
- EX, GX, V, Vmax, Vstar, full arts, secret rares, rainbow rares, and some promotional cards.
- Cards must be from Black & White series or newer (2011 or newer)
- We do not take non-English cards, graded cards, damaged cards, or sealed product.
The policies here are subject to change at the discretion of Common Ground Games at any time.