A Game of Cat & Mouth
A Game of Cat & Mouth is all about fast-flinging and quick thinking with a touch of precision. In Exploding Kitten’s first two-player game, the first player to land all of the balls of one color onto your opponent’s side wins! It’s like air hockey, but instead of air and hockey, it’s cats and rainbows! It’s cutthroat multiplayer pinball.
“It’s the Hungry Hungry Hippos of our generation.” -a millennial
HOW TO PLAY:
Using the magnetic Kitty Paw Flicker, players must launch colorful balls through Rainbow Ralphing Cat’s Mouth and onto their opponent’s side.
The game is played in rounds and you win a round and score a point if ANY of these things happen:
- You hit the black “Nose” ball onto your opponent’s side.
- All 3 white “Teeth” balls are on your opponent’s side of the board at the same time.
- All 8 yellow balls are on your opponent’s side of the board at the same time.
- The box IS the game board! It’s portable and easy to set-up: just open and play!
- 16 catapult-able balls
- Two magnetic, human-powered Kitty Paw Flickers (No batteries ever needed. EVER!)
- Rainbow Ralphing "Cat Mouth” centerpiece
- 6 optional wall bumpers (no judgment, we get it)
- Play with more than 2 players using the tournament app at CatandMouth.game
- [Warning CHOKING HAZARD: Toy contains small balls. Not for children under 3 yrs.]
We Also Recommend
D&D 5E Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft Limited Edition Cover
D&D 5E Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft Regular Cover