Creature Codex: Tome of Beasts 2 (D&D 5e Compatible)
From publisher blurb:
A Rampage of New 5th Edition Monsters!
DM: “A mysterious figure in a cloak approaches you in the tavern...”
PALADIN: “Aha! This must be a wizard with a map to a dungeon!”
DM: “…and he’s ticking.”
Whether you need scuttling dungeon denizens, alien horrors, or sentient avatars of the World Tree, the Creature Codex has you covered! Nearly 400 new foes for your 5th Edition game—everything from acid ants and grave behemoths to void giants and zombie lords.
The 424 PAGES OF THE CREATURE CODEX INCLUDE:
- A dozen new demons and five new angels
- Wasteland dragons and dinosaurs
- All-new golems, including the altar flame golem, doom golem, and keg golem
- Elemental lords and animal lords to challenge powerful parties
- Chieftains and other leaders for ratfolk, centaurs, goblins, trollkin, and more
- New undead, including a heirophant lich to menace lower-level characters
...and much more! Use them in your favorite published setting, or populate the dungeons in a world of your own creation. Pick up Creature Codex and surprise your players with monsters they won’t be expecting!