Pathfinder RPG Player Companion Adventure's Armory
Hundreds of New Items!
Whether your character’s in the market for an exotic weapon, a new pet, or an unusual alchemical item to help in exploring old tombs, this book has it covered. Adventurer’s Armory is the go-to sourcebook for supplementing your character’s gear; all of the items are nonmagical and most of them are priced low enough that even 1st-level heroes can afford them!
- Customize your equipment for any given adventure with the following:
- New weapons and armor!
- New alchemical items
- Skill aids and class-specific items!
- New poisons and black-market goods!
- Travelers’ comforts, such as cooking supplies and tents!
- Adventurer favorites, like bladed boots and spring-loaded wrist sheaths!
- New uses, rules, and tricks for mundane gear!
- Divine items that react to channeled energy!
- Power components for spells!
- New traits!
- An alchemist cohort to keep you supplied in the field!
This player-friendly Pathfinder Companion works best with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook or the 3.5 version of the world’s oldest fantasy roleplaying game. Although suitable for play in any fantasy world, it is optimized for the Pathfinder Chronicles campaign setting.