Pathfinder Campaign Setting Technology Guide
Ray Guns and Rocket Packs!
It’s one thing to face a dragon armed with a longsword and a suit of magic plate mail, but what if you had an atom gun and powered armor? How many zombies could you blow up with a rocket launcher? What happens if you’re standing next to a graviton reactor when it explodes? All of these questions and more are answered within the pages of the Technology Guide—an invaluable manual of items, hazards, and character options for use in science-fantasy settings like Golarion’s Numeria, land of savagery and super-science!
Within this book, you’ll find:
- Rules for dozens of new technological items, including weapons, armor, force fields, hologram generators, grenades, cybernetic implants, nanotech devices, remote controls for robots, and more!
- New feats, spells, and archetypes for technologically savvy characters, along with rules for how your skills interact with super-science.
- Extraordinarily powerful scientific items and artifacts, such as extinction wave devices, powered armor, and nuclear reactors!
- The technomancer prestige class, which allows you to use magic to command robots and power your technology .
- Rules for artificial intelligences, the effects of the passage of time on technological items, the dangers of radiation, the seven skymetals of Numeria, technological traps, and more!
The Technology Guide is a must-have for GMs running the Iron Gods Adventure Path or anyone looking to introduce super-science into any Pathfinder adventure or campaign setting.
We Also Recommend
Star Wars Shatterpoint: All-In Starter
Star Wars Shatterpoint: Play Starter