The Army Painter Precision Side Cutter
Local Delivery calculated at checkout.
- BUILD MODELS TEN TIMES FASTER - Your fingers may be too big to get a decent hold on a pair of tweezers and hardware dikes and flush cutters may leave a lot of stress marks so you'd have to sand more. This Army Painter precision cutter is the best thing out there for the job because it's built for it
- CUT THROUGH METAL AND RESIN LIKE BUTTER - The angle of the tips allows for you to cut components exactly where you need to. Clean metal miniatures, cut wire for pinning and banner pole, and break off arms, legs, and weapons with precision
- ONLY SMOOTH, CLEAN CUTS QUICK- You don’t have to worry about mashing pieces, distorting the paint, or pinching nearby delicate parts as you cut them off the sprues with the smooth jaws of this hobby metal cutter for miniatures
- WON'T BREAK EVERY 6 MONTHS - Made from hard-wearing stainless steel that won't lose their edge after only a few cuts, this miniature wire cutter is well worth the price. The durable return spring ensures jaws won't misalign or not line up properly
- FITS AND FEELS PERFECTLY IN YOUR HAND - This model hobby nipper is not difficult to hold; it's designed with a safety grip handle that allows you to comfortably cut without slipping even in small areas and without the feeling of sharp edges on the handle